Not registered for eVanquis?
Find out what you’re missing
View your current balance, Credit Limit and available funds.
Quick access to your last 6 months’ statements and your next annual statement.
Free email and SMS alerts to help you keep your account on track.
Pay your credit card bill online.
Download and print copies of your statement information for any of your last 6 months’ statements.
How do I register?
It’s quick and easy to register and will only take you a few minutes. You will need your card number and expiry date to hand and you will need to create an Internet ID, Passcode and select a Memorable Word:
- Your Internet ID needs to be between 8 and 25 numbers and letters long with no spaces or symbols. Avoid putting the same letters or numbers together, e.g.AA22.
- Your Memorable Word should be a word personal to you and easy to remember, at least 8 characters long and can contain numbers.
- Your Passcode needs to be 5 numbers long, use at least 3 different numbers and avoid sequential numbers, e.g. 12345
You can then choose from one of the two options:
- 1.eVanquis only – free access to your online account. This service is free, so you can switch off your paper statements
- 2.eVanquis with paper statements. This service is free for 3 months and then only 49p per month thereafter (free for Gold Service customers).
Finally, provide your mobile number and email address. To help you better manage your finances, when you register for eVanquis, we’ll automatically set up your free email and SMS alerts. These alerts let you know when your statement is ready and when your payment is due.
Don't forget once you have registered for eVanquis you can download and use our eVanquis App.